New and Expecting Parents – Don’t Miss This Free Event & Grand Giveaway Just For You!
Join us on September 9th and learn the essential skills to navigate life with your newborn.
Welcoming your new bundle of joy into the world is an exciting and stressful time. To help you along the journey to parenthood, Pediatric Associates of the Northwest is hosting a Baby Bonanza just for you! This FREE event is open to the community.
Reserve your spot now to join us on Saturday, September 9th from 10 am – 1 pm at our Tigard office to learn the skills to navigate life with your newborn. Our pediatricians, nurse practitioners, pediatric psychologists, and lactation consultant will be covering all the essentials:
- Safety Essentials – From car seat safety and CPR to home safety, gain practical knowledge to keep your baby secure. Presented by Randall Children’s Hospital Child Injury Prevention Program.
- What To Expect In The Hospital – Gain insights into what to expect during your hospital stay and the early moments with your newborn. Presented by Dr. Tiana Won.
- Newborn Care – Learn the art of caring for your precious baby, including diapering, bathing, and soothing techniques. Presented by Dr. Heather Larson.
- What To Expect In Your Baby’s First Few Months – Navigate the initial months of your baby’s life with confidence, understanding the developmental milestones and challenges. Presented by Dr. Kayla Buker.
- Breastfeeding and Infant Feeding – Get expert advice on breastfeeding and infant feeding, ensuring your baby gets the best possible start, no matter what path you take. Presented by Jennifer Siebold, CPNP-PC, IBCLC & Katie Kennedy, RN, IBCLC.
- Common Illnesses – What to Worry About and What Not to Worry About When You Have A New Baby – Learn about common infant illnesses and when to seek medical attention, providing peace of mind during those uncertain moments. Presented by Dr. Bruce Birk.
- Newborn Sleep – Discover techniques for creating a peaceful sleep routine for your baby. Presented by Dr. Jay Rosenbloom & Dr. Mary Ulmer.
- Soothing and Connecting With Your Baby and Their Siblings – Understand how to build a strong bond with your baby and manage the dynamics with older siblings. Presented by Dr. Vivian Aranda-Michel & Amber Yelliott, LCSW.
- Parental Wellness – Prioritize your own wellness as a parent, ensuring you’re equipped to provide the best care. Presented by Dr. Claire Ruggeri.
Attendees will have the chance to enter our grand giveaway to win an Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular Stroller! The winner will also get their choice of a deluxe baby gift box (includes a baby swaddle, booties, rattle, the New Baby Blueprint Book by our own Dr. Whitney Casares, and baby headband/bow tie kit), a $25 gift card to Pip’s Original Doughnuts & Chai, and a $40 gift card to Black Wagon Kids.
Breakfast treats from Too Sweet Cakes will be provided, along with other snacks and drinks.
Invite your friends and be sure to register for this event!