Virtual Telehealth Visits
Convenient Access to Care From Anywhere
For established patients, PANW offers telehealth office visits using Zoom video conferencing. Access the care you need for your child from the convenience and comfort of your home. Patients just need a computer, cell phone, or tablet with a camera that can be used for video conferencing. An individualized link will be emailed to patients ahead of time, which can then simply be clicked on when it is time to “join” your appointment. To schedule an appointment, call our office and request a telehealth appointment. If you have questions or are uncertain about whether or not a telehealth visit is appropriate, our staff are happy to help guide you.
Safe and Private Visits
Security and Confidentiality Are Our Top Priority
Our virtual telehealth visits on Zoom are safe and secure. They are HIPAA-compliant and password-protected to maintain patient privacy. Zoom offers different levels of licenses, each with their own level of security. Our provider licenses have the highest security level in order to meet HIPAA regulations. As an extra safety precaution, we ask that patients do not share their Zoom appointment link or password with others.
How to prepare
Make The Most Out Of Your Visit
We understand that the steps below may not be possible for all patients. We ask that families simply do their best to help our providers care for your child.
- Log into your secure Patient Portal account to find the Zoom link and information for your appointment.
- Log in and test your audio and video capabilities prior to the appointment. For instructions on how to do this, and how to turn these on once you have “joined” your appointment, see the Zoom Help Page. If you have concerns about the audiovisual quality on your computer or tablet, we recommend downloading the app, Zoom Cloud Meetings on your mobile device and using this for your visit.
- Find a quiet, well-lit space for the appointment and have a flashlight available in case additional lighting is needed for a visual exam.
- For all visits (especially medication checks):
-Weigh your child within 3 days of the appointment and be able to provide that information
-Gather all of your child’s current medications and have them available during the visit
- For sick visits- check your child’s temperature within 1 hour of the visit and be ready to provide that information.
- Dress your child in loose clothing or easily-removed tops in case our providers need to assess the effort of your child’s breathing.