For resources relating to housing, food, supplies, and social services, see below. Our Family Support Specialist can also help with community resource coordination and connect patients with specific resources they may need.
- COVID-19 Emergency Relief Resources for Portland is an up-to-date resource guide compiled by Congressman Earl Blumenauer and his team. Find local food pantries, shelters, help with utilities, resources for tenants, crisis lines, and resources in Spanish.
- Human Solutions provides housing assistance, job training, and homeless services.
- Neighborhood House offers social programs, parenting programs, a food pantry, and Head Start program.
- Northwest Children’s Outreach has supplies such as diapers and toys for families in need.
- Oregon Food Bank distributes emergency food to families.
- Outside In provides medical and social services for homeless youth.
- Portland Rescue Mission has meals, shelters, recovery resources, vocational training, and support for community transitions.
- William Temple House offers social services, emergency supplies, food boxes, and counseling.