- COVID-19 Emergency Relief Resources for Portland is an up-to-date resource guide compiled by Congressman Earl Blumenauer and his team. Find local food pantries, shelters, help with utilities, resources for tenants, crisis lines, and resources in Spanish.
- Human Solutions provides housing assistance, job training, and homeless services.
- Neighborhood House offers social programs, parenting programs, a food pantry, and Head Start program.
- Northwest Children’s Outreach has supplies such as diapers and toys for families in need.
- Oregon Food Bank distributes emergency food to families.
- Outside In provides medical and social services for homeless youth.
- Portland Rescue Mission has meals, shelters, recovery resources, vocational training, and support for community transitions.
- William Temple House offers social services, emergency supplies, food boxes, and counseling.