Complimentary Meet-and-Greet Visits
Come Get to Know Us, No Strings Attached
What Is a Meet-and-Greet, Anyway?
Choosing a pediatrician is a little like selecting an honorary family member. That’s why we encourage all prospective patients to take advantage of our free meet-and-greet visits as they decide who they trust to care for their family. These sessions are complimentary and a great opportunity to learn about our approach to care, our comprehensive services, our convenient hours, and our locations throughout the Portland Metro area.
FAQ + Answers
Why You Should Meet Us
Not sure what to say during a meet-and-greet? Here are some of the questions we frequently address:
- What distinguishes Pediatric Associates of the Northwest from other practices?
- What specialty services are available on-site at PANW?
- What are your special areas of interest and training?
- Which days and hours are your offices open?
- How do I access care when my child is sick?
- What happens if my child is hospitalized?
- Will you examine my newborn in the hospital after I deliver?
- How do you engage and empower patients and their families during appointments?
- How can we connect directly outside of appointments?
Details and Information
What to Know
We offer meet-and-greet sessions for prenatal patients and for families searching for a new pediatric practice. This non-medical visit is available one time per family and designed to create space for you to get to know us. We recommend patients review our website and decide ahead of time which provider they would like to meet.
How to Schedule
Come Join Our Family!
To schedule a free prenatal visit or meet-and-greet for your older child(ren), please call our offices. We look forward to welcoming you to the PANW family!