We are seeing a surge in COVID-19 cases across the country due to the new Omicron variant. We want our patient families to be supported and informed in the event they get the dreaded positive test result. Our providers and triage nurses are here for you. The Oregon Health Authority also has a wealth of resources available and we encourage you to visit their website as our offices are experiencing very high call volumes during this surge in cases. We want to ensure you can access the information you need as quickly as possible, whether that be from us our reputable health officials in our community.
Oregon Health Authority “Positive COVID Test” Website
If you test positive….Isolate
Stay home and stay away from others, including the people in your own household.
- If you’re sick, isolate for 5 days from when you started feeling sick AND make sure your fever is gone for 24 hours, without the help of medicine, before being around others.
- If you don’t have symptoms, isolate for 5 days from the day you were tested.
- If you are sick, take care of yourself, and keep in touch with your clinic or medical provider if your symptoms get worse.
You can be around others again after 5 days, if you feel better. You should wear a mask for an additional 5 days when you are around others.
Oregon Health Authority Hotline
Speak to a trained professional about:
- More health information
- Questions about isolation or quarantine
- Questions about telling your close contacts they may have been exposed to COVID-19
- Isolating, and if you are worried about your ability to do that
Hotline Phone Number: 866-917-8881
Hours: 8 AM- 6PM Mondays Through Fridays, and 10 am- 4pm on Saturdays. English and Spanish-speaking staff are available, along with interpreter services for other languages.
The following local public health authorities and Tribes recommend their residents and members use local contact information:
- Burns Paiute of Harney County: 541-573-8050
- Clatsop County: https://www.co.clatsop.or.us/publichealth/page/covid-19-news-information
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz: 541-444-9613 and https://www.ctsi.nsn.us/
- Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs: Warm Springs Health and Wellness Center, 541-553-5512
- Douglas County: Douglas Public Health Network, 541-464-6550
- Jackson County: https://jacksoncountyor.org/hhs/COVID-19
- Jefferson County: 541-699-5109 and JeffCo.net/PublicHealth
- Josephine County: 541-916-7030 and josephine.or.us/COVID19
- Multnomah County: 503-988-8939 and us/covid19
- Umatilla County: 541-278-6290 and Ucohealth.net.
- Washington County: 503-846-8123, English is co.washington.or.us/covid19, and Spanish is www.co.washington.or.us/coronavirus