Yes! Essential and elective health care has remained open despite the continuation of our State of Emergency to maintain adequate public health.
We are here for your family, now more than ever, and are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our patients, staff, and community. The following is a summary of the steps we have taken to keep you and your child safe while accessing care in our office:
-All patients will be thoroughly screened before the appointment to answer a few questions that will help us best prepare for the visit.
-We ask that only 1 adult (illness free) accompany a child to visits in the office and other family members remain at home. Exception: patients 12 months and younger may have both parents in attendance.
-To minimize the time spent in the office, any necessary screening/questionnaire forms will be sent to patients electronically ahead of time through our secure patient portal.
-Our waiting room floors have been marked to help patients physically distance at check-in and our staff will immediately bring patients to their exam room, rather than waiting in the lobby.
-We ask that everyone wear a mask while in our offices. If patients have masks at home, we encourage them to utilize these, but we will happily provide masks as well.
-Routinely, we are rigorously disinfecting our equipment and high-touch surfaces.
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Holiday Travel with Babies and Toddlers
- How to Keep Your Child Healthy During Cold & Flu Season
- Giving Tuesday: Supporting Annual Season of Giving Event for Local Foster Family Care Center in Tigard
- RECOVER Study: Understanding Long Term Health Effects of COVID
- The Newest Protection Against RSV in Children- Beyfortus (Nirsevimab)