Baby Hour For Parents of Young Babies
September 26, 2019
Join Us For Baby Hour!
Find connection with other parents of new babies at PANW! We welcome all new parents (moms and dads), and feeding choices. Our weekly, drop-in gatherings are a place for parents to share the joys and challenges of infancy in a safe and supportive environment. Come as you are. One of our experienced, board-certified lactation consultants will facilitate these gatherings which will cover a wide range of topics around taking care of your baby and yourself during the early months. You do not have to be a patient to join us. Ask questions, learn helpful tips, and meet other parents going through a similar experience as you!
- No cost.
- We welcome parents and babies (0-6 months).
- Please no older siblings.
- We welcome hungry or fussy babies - we get it.
- Scale available for weight checks.
- Please come free of illness. Staying healthy is a priority.
- For more specific and individualized questions/concerns about baby's weight or feeding routine, we encourage you to schedule a 1:1 lactation appointment with one of our consultants.
Wednesdays in our Tigard office 10-11:30 am
Thursdays in our Portland office 11 am-12:30 pm