Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm.
- Our schedules allow additional urgent care appointments for your sick child 365 days a year, including weekend and holiday mornings. Please call the office to schedule.
We have a pediatric advice nurse available by phone 24/7. Just call the office number to be connected.
If you are a current patient and are signed up with our secure patient portal you are able to schedule well and sick appointments online.
Phone Menu Options
Listed below are the service options in our phone message tree. You may bypass our message by calling the main number and selecting your desired extension during regular business hours Monday-Friday.
• If you are a new patient and would like to establish care with our clinic, press 2
• If you would like to schedule an urgent appointment for today or need medical advice, press 0
• If you are calling to schedule a physical, recheck, or other appointment, press 1
• If you would like to cancel or confirm an appointment, press 4
• If you would like to request a copy of your immunization records, press 1
• If you would like medical records, press 5
• If you need billing, press 6
• If you need referrals, press 7
• For prescription refills, including controlled substances, contact your pharmacy.
Also listed below are additional numbers that allow you to call in directly and avoid the phone tree.
Additional Phone Numbers
Please use these phone numbers for non-urgent matters. They will ring directly to a voicemail that is frequently checked during business hours.
- Behavioral Health services: 503-968-3487
- Billing office: 503-419-4923
- Cancel/Confirm appointment line: 503-419-4947
- Immunization records request line: 503-968-3411
- Nutrition services and Fresh Start program: 503-968-3412
- Prescription line: 503-419-4925
- Medical Records: 503-419-4951
- Referral Line: 503-968-3497
- Patient Registration: 503-227-0671 extension 2
- Medical Records: 503-968-3485
- Referral Line: 503-968-3484
- Patient Registration: 503-968-3480 extension 2